Whether courses are in-person or online, library staff is here to support all students, staff, and faculty.
"The higher education community now has compelling assessment findings that tell a strong story about the multiple ways that academic libraries are contributing to student learning and success."*
1. Students benefit from library instruction in their initial coursework.
2. Library use increases student success.
3. Collaborative academic programs and services involving the library enhance student learning.
4. Information literacy instruction strengthens general education outcomes.
5. Library research consultations boost student learning.
*Association of College and Research Libraries. Academic Library Impact on Student Learning and Success: Findings from Assessment in Action Team Projects. Prepared by Karen Brown with contributions by Kara J. Malenfant. Chicago: Association of College and Research Libraries, 2017. http://www.ala.org/acrl/sites/ala.org.acrl/files/content/issues/value/findings_y3.pdf
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2022 Tulsa Community College