Why Do We Need Interpersonal Communication?
- We cannot be human alone.
- We live in a world filled with other people.
- We live together, work together and play together.
- We need each other for security, comfort, friendship and love.
- We need each other to mature through dialogue.
- We need each other to achieve our goals and objectives.
- None of these needs could be addressed without interpersonal communication.
Kadam, JR, et al. Communication Skills and Personality Development. Scientific Publishers, 2018.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2021 Tulsa Community College