Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This part of the course covers the following:
- The Renaissance
- The Protestant Reformation and Religious Wars
- The Spanish Inquisition
- The emergence of European nation-states
Unit 1 Paper: Renaissance Thinkers
For this paper. you will explore the life of a historical figure. Here's a good place to begin:
- Visit https://library.tulsacc.edu/home, under Find, click Articles and Databases.
- Find Biography – Gale in Context in the alphabetic list of databases.
- This database contains information about thousands of notable people. Scroll down the page to see people grouped into browsable topics, or use the browse people button at the top of the page to see the full list.
- If you have a specific person in mind, use the search box at the top.
- Each entry for a person includes a large variety of biographical resources and links to information about other similar figures.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2022 Tulsa Community College