Skip to Main Content
This part of the course covers the following:
- The Renaissance
- The Protestant Reformation and Religious Wars
- The Spanish Inquisition
- The emergence of European nation-states
Unit 1 Paper: Renaissance Thinkers
For this paper. you will explore the life of a historical figure. Here's a good place to begin:
- Visit https://library.tulsacc.edu/home, under Find, click Articles and Databases.
- Find Biography – Gale in Context in the alphabetic list of databases.
- This database contains information about thousands of notable people. Scroll down the page to see people grouped into browsable topics, or use the browse people button at the top of the page to see the full list.
- If you have a specific person in mind, use the search box at the top.
- Each entry for a person includes a large variety of biographical resources and links to information about other similar figures.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | MyTCC | © 2023 Tulsa Community College