Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Planning is one of the most important processes in project management. There are several stages of planning that one must go through in order to have a successful project. These planning processes include:
- Planning your deliverables
- Planning for risk
- Schedule planning
- Planning who will do the work
- Cost and budget planning
Project Management Planning
The 8 Steps of Project Planning
- Create and Analyze Business Case.
- Identify and Meet Stakeholders for Approval.
- Define Project Scope.
- Set Project Goals and Objectives.
- Determine Project Deliverables.
- Create Project Schedule and Milestones.
- Assignment of Tasks.
- Carry Out Risk Assessment.
Project Management Planning Template
Gantt Chart for Project Planning
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2021 Tulsa Community College