Skip to Main Content
Library Director: Melissa
Reference & Instruction Librarian: Adam
Reference & Instruction Librarian: Amy
Reference & Instruction Librarian: Alexis
Reference & Instruction Librarian: Michelle
Circulation Team Leader: Josh
Library Assistant II: Natalie
Library Assistant II: Victoria
Welcome to the Metro Campus Library!
The Metro Campus Library is located on the second floor of the Academic Building in room MC-2000.
What we offer
The Metro Campus Library offers a wide range of resources and services including:
- friendly, knowledgeable staff
- 44 computers for student use with headphones at each station
- reserve textbooks for use in the library
- graphic novels, fiction, and other leisure-reading materials
- LGBTQ+ collection
- latest issues of popular magazines
- large collection of journals available in print or via our online databases
- printing and copying for students
- 4 private study rooms and one collaborative meeting room
- quiet study area
- lounge area
- group study area
- one-on-one research assistance
- library orientations
- anatomy model and articulated skeleton
Think Tank Collaboration Room
Accommodates one person. It contains a Brody lounger.
Accommodates up to eight people or more, with seating for five at the table, and two additional stools. It also has a whiteboard.
Accommodates up to six people, with seating for four at the table, and two additional stools. It also has a whiteboard.
Accommodates four people. It has a computer with widescreen monitor, a table and chairs, and a whiteboard. It also has a video phone for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Articulated Skeleton and Anatomy Model
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2022 Tulsa Community College