Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
FILMS ON DEMAND Information
Watch over 250,000 documentaries from multiple producers including ABC News, American Museum of Natural History, American Academy of Pedatrics, CNBC, Green Planet Films, HBO, National Geographic, NOVA, Scientific American, and PBS on your device.
In order to link the Films on Demand app to TCC, you must first create a personal account in Films on Demand on their website. Follow these steps:
- Access Films on Demand website
- Click on Your Profile (upper right)
- Click Sign Up (bottom) to create an account
- Go to your app store to download "Films on Demand" then open the app
- Sign in to your personal account
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS: HOW-TO TIPS from Films on Demand
Homepage: once logged in, you will be on the homepage. You can:
- Scroll through the top Featured Series Slider to pick a series that you are interested in.
- Continue Watching- Your first slider of items will populate with videos that you have watched and not completed. You can resume watching these items by clicking on an item in the slider. You will go directly to just the video player where your title will automatically be playing. You can turn on closed captions or go fullscreen.
- View other titles in your sliders. Clicking on any title will take you to the main player page with the video description and the "You may also like" related titles. You can also share the title from this page.
- View your Account Settings- From the account settings page you can:
- Enable Autoplay
- Enable Continuous Play
- Give Feedback
Enter your search term in the search bar. Search tips: Use quotes around your term for exact matches, Use 'AND' Between words to return results with both search terms or use 'OR' between words to find results for either term. From the Search Results Page
You can filter by:
- Date Published
You can browse by Subject or Producer
- Go Back to the homepage
- Access "My Content"- The My Content Page contains your Favorites and Playlists. You can sort both by Newest and Oldest and A-Z, Z-A.
Note: Personal account playlists and favorites sync with changes made on the desktop.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2022 Tulsa Community College