Skip to main content
Welcome to the TCC Southeast Campus Library!
- Fun, interesting, and educational collection of nonfiction, classic & popular fiction, graphic novels, plus a DVD collection
- Reserve collection of textbooks, laptops, and calculators available for limited check out to use in the library
- Various study zones throughout the library - Silent, Quiet, and Active - find the best zone for you anytime!
- Over 50 PCs
- Three Study rooms - reserve a room up to four weeks in advance!
- Four librarians - make a research appointment with one to get help!
- Classroom for library instruction
- Three printers and one photocopier (10cents per page to photocopy)
- Plus a great staff available to help you!
Southeast Campus Library Staff
Left to Right: Jamie Holmes, Suzanne Haynes, Stephanie Ingold (Director), Amy Norman, Josh Barnes
Study Areas within the Library
Active Study Area
This is our active study area, where students can gather for group meetings and projects.
Quiet Study Area
This is the main part of the library, and it's designated for quiet study.
Silent Study Area
The area of the library is reserved for individual, silent activity.
Study Rooms - make your reservation online!
Need help with research? Schedule an appointment with a Southeast Campus Librarian
Browse journals, magazines & newspapers!
Atomic Bombs Survivors Visit - Habushka Stories
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2018 Tulsa Community College