Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Check Out Materials from the TCC Library
Checking out materials from the TCC Library is easier than ever!
For safety reasons, you won't be able to browse our physical shelves, but you can still check out materials by placing holds on them either by phone or online.
Follow these simple steps:
- Search the library's online catalog for books or videos
- When you find the items you would like to check out, click on the blue "Place Hold" button
- Be sure to specify which campus library you'd like to pick them up from
- Wait for an email sent to your TCC email address telling you your items are ready for pickup
- When your items are ready, come to the campus library you specified
- Give your name and student ID number to the staff at the Info Desk
- Staff will place your items on the designated pickup table, where you may collect them as soon as they have stepped back behind the desk
For assistance or accommodations call us at one of our four locations, or text 918-917-5085.
||Northeast FACET: 918-595-7592
The TCC Library is taking precautions to keep students and staff safe:
- all staff and students are required to wear face coverings
- staff maintain 6ft distance from other staff and students
- staff wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently
- surfaces are disinfected between uses
- all returned items are quarantined for a period of 72 hours
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2020 Tulsa Community College