The link below will provide you with information on how to play media files in PowerPoint and how to set them up:
1. Click on the Insert Tab.
2. Locate the "Text Box" icon.
3. Click on the "Text Box" Button.
4. Click and drag inside the slide to create the size text box that is needed.
5. Start typing additional text (font size and text can be changed in the ribbon at the top of the page).
6. Click anywhere outside the text box after the additional text has been added.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2021 Tulsa Community College