Skip to main content
Library Director: Melissa
Reference & Instruction Librarian: Adam
Reference & Instruction Librarian: Amy
Reference & Instruction Librarian: Jao-Ming
Reference & Instruction Librarian: Kristi
Cataloging Librarian: Elizabeth
Circulation Team Leader: Natalie
Library Assistant: Travis
Library Assistant: Victoria
Welcome to the Metro Campus Library!
The Metro Campus Library is located on the second floor of the Academic Building in room MC-2000.
What we offer
The Metro Campus Library offers a wide range of resources and services including:
- friendly, knowledgeable staff
- 44 computers for student use with headphones at each station
- reserve textbooks for use in the library
- graphic novels, fiction, and other leisure-reading materials
- LGBTQ+ collection
- latest issues of popular magazines
- large collection of journals available in print or via our online databases
- printing and copying for students
- 4 private study rooms and one collaborative meeting room
- quiet study area
- lounge area
- group study area
- one-on-one research assistance
- library orientations
Think Tank Collaboration Room
Accommodates up to eight people, with seating for five at the table, and two additional stools. It also has a whiteboard.
Accommodates one person. It contains a Brody lounger.
Accommodates up to six people, with seating for four at the table, and two additional stools. It also has a whiteboard.
Accommodates up to ten people or more, with seating for five at the table, and two additional stools. It also has a whiteboard.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2018 Tulsa Community College