The mission of Tulsa Community College’s Office of Engaged Learning is to increase student success through organized training that promotes greater understanding of the learning process, supports the implementation of teaching innovation, including the use of high-impact practices, and fosters the scholarship of teaching and learning at TCC.
Goals and Objectives:
• Investigate and inspire excellence in teaching and learning.
• Promote engaging, innovative and effective teaching.
• Cultivate inclusive pedagogies and encourage the infusion of diversity across the curriculum.
• Support the scholarship of teaching and learning.
• Assist faculty and departments with scholarly reflection on teaching and learning.
• Contribute to college-wide initiatives related to teaching and learning.
• Foster college-wide, regional, and national dialogue on teaching and learning.
• Develop and maintain resources to advance teaching and learning.
Dean of Engaged Learning:
Engaged Learning Office