Skip to main content
E-Books available in the TCC Collection
Note: Format of e-books:
Some e-books are viewed within webpages (html) and other e-books are viewed in PDF (portable document format) with free software called Acrobat reader. Your pc will need Acrobat Reader to view articles and e-books in PDF format properly. Click on Acrobat Reader to download the free software.
Listed below are just some of the e-book collections TCC Library subscribes. To locate the e-book collections from the Library homepage, go to Books & More, click on e-books in the pull-down menu. Choose one of the e-book collection links. In the search box type a subject such as Euthanasia and the books on that topic will appear.
- ABC-CLIO E-book Collection
- NetLibrary E-books
TOPIC Books at TCC
Books and More You can search our online catalog for books, periodicals, ebooks, and videos on any topic using a keyword or subject search.
Our circulating collection includes several print series that discuss and debate current issues. They are:
Opposing Viewpoints Experts debate current events and issues underlying news items. The series includes politics, society, health, money, and religion. [To get the most current titles, use the sort feature near the top right of the screen to see the newest books more easily.]
Taking Sides Clashing Views on Controversial Issues - this series presents current controversial issues in a debate-style format designed to stimulate student interest and develop critical thinking skills. Each issue is thoughtfully framed with an issue summary, an issue introduction, and a postscript.
- At Issue Going an important step beyond broad issue topics, each volume i the At Issue series offers a wide range of viewpoints that focus on a single controversial question. A strategic mix of primary and secondary sources delivers a panoramic view of the selected issue, giving readers in secondary school and beyond an ideal resource to make informed decisions related to papers, projects and general information.
- Current Controversies This anthology series covers today's most current national and international issues and contains the most important opinions of the past and present. The series expertly introduces the reader to all sides of contemporary controversies in an objective and comprehensive way.
- Issues that Concern You This series encourages students to discover wider perspectives on issues familiar to them. Fostering critical thinking, each anthology presents many different opinions on a single topic, ensuring a balance of viewpoints on issues such as Going Green and Pollution.
- Global Viewpoints Featuring a wealth of primary sources, including speeches and government documents, as well as essays from respected authors, articles from international magazines and information fro worldwide news sources, this series delivers a panoramic perspective on the issues that drive today's world.
Interlibrary Loan is a free service that allows you to request a book or article from another library.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Webmaster | TCC Acceptable Use Policy | MyTCC | © 2016 Tulsa Community College